SME International Trade Association
A Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that facilitates and nurtures Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to tap into the global arena by providing training, expertise and support services such as trade missions, international conferences and educational seminars.
To grow members into leading global companies.
To be the launching pad for members into regional and global markets.
Our Goals & Purpose
- To foster growth and development of SMEs in international trade.
- To facilitate interaction between SMEs and Government and the world market.
- To disseminate market risk information for SMEs to stay informed and competitive in the international market.
- To promote upskilling of SMEs human resources leading to increased productivity and products/service quality.
- To create more job opportunities locally and internationally.